You can’t say no to brunch at our wine bar in Farmingdale! Our relaxed and delicious brunch at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro is the perfect opportunity to grab a bite with your friends and family. Our new brunch menu options will impress you and your guests, so continue reading to learn more about what’s new at Vintage!
Our New Brunch Menu
The word brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch, and while this term has been around for decades, brunch has taken on an exciting and delicious form. Brunch is perfect for those who are looking to get together with their loved ones while enjoying an irresistible combination of breakfast and lunch food. Here are some delicious brunch options from our wine bar in Farmingdale:
- Loaded Avocado Toast – 2 slices of thick-cut toasted bread topped with avocado, chipotle aioli, bacon, mixed greens, and a fried egg.
- Fried Rice and Hash – Fried rice with cabbage, green onions, and carrots served with corned beef hash and a poached egg.
- French Toast Tots – Delicious french toast tots topped with toasted walnuts and served with maple syrup and a scoop of vanilla frosting.
- JoJo’s Chicken and Waffles – Fried chicken with golden brown waffles drizzled with syrup and hot sauce on the side.
- Happy Hollandaise – 2 bacon, egg, and cheese empanadas served with sausage and Hollandaise sauce.
- Hangover Cure – Potato knish served with country gravy, sausage, and scrambled eggs.
We also have various brunch drink specials for you to choose from. If you want to shake up your brunch with some cocktails, here are some of our favorites:
- Peach Bellini
- Ruby Sparkler
- Apple Cider Mimosa
- Bloody Mary
- Irish Coffee
- White Wine Spritzer
You can also choose to go bottomless with our mimosas, bellinis, and bloody marys!
Contact Our Wine Bar in Farmingdale
Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro should become your go-to brunch spot in Farmingdale! Our new and improved menu has something for everyone to enjoy, and our bottomless drink specials will surely make for a memorable meal! Be sure to contact our wine bar in Farmingdale today to learn more about our brunch menu and make your reservation!