What could be better during the warm summer months than enjoying summer dining in Farmingdale with your friends and family? Located right in the heart of Farmingdale, Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro is a family-owned restaurant with an intimate atmosphere and a globally inspired menu. No matter what you’re in the mood for, your visit will be a memorable experience!
Summer Dining in Farmingdale
The summer season is finally here, and now that the weather is warm enough to dine outdoors, you’re probably looking for the best summer dining in Farmingdale. Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro is a chic and intimate restaurant in Farmingdale Village that brings the best cuisines from all cultures to your plate. Our ingredients are primarily locally sourced to support local businesses like ours.
Whether you’re looking for Italian-inspired tapas or a delicious bottle of wine, we’ve got you covered. Here are some highlights from our diverse menu to get you excited about your summer dining experience:
- Timmy Collins – Premium Gin with lemon and sugar, topped with club soda and garnished with an orange and cherry.
- Vintage Lemonade – Premium Vodka, Port wine, and lemonade served over ice and garnished with lemon.
- Cucumber Mint Mule – Ketel One Cucumber Mint Vodka with ginger beer garnished with fresh mint.
- Jalapeno Margarita – Muddled jalapeno, premium Tequila, and Triple Sec with a dash of lime and sour mix.
- Octopus Toast – Pan-seared octopus, served over garlic toast and mixed greens.
- Mediterranean Sliders – Falafel burgers, tzatziki sauce, lettuce, tomato, and feta cheese.
- Chicken Parmesan Gnocchi – Gnocchi served with fresh marinara, diced breaded chicken, and basil topped with shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Kung Pao Pierogies – Pan-seared potato and cheese pierogies with Kung Pao sauce, topped with cilantro and crushed peanuts.
Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro is the perfect place when warm weather hits. Our restaurant is not only loved for our food and wine offerings but for the entire experience customers have when they dine with us. Farmingdale Village has many summertime events, so bring your family and friends to dine with us and enjoy what this lovely town has to offer!
Contact Us For Summer Dining in Farmingdale
When looking for the best summer dining in Farmingdale experience, Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro is truly the place to be. Stop by this summer during golden hour for some great photos of your night out and enjoy our globally-inspired tapas and wine! Be sure to contact our restaurant today to learn more about our menu and make a reservation!