Not sure where to go this Mother’s Day? Give mom the celebration she deserves and join us for dinner at our restaurant in Farmingdale! At Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, we boast a food and wine menu that is sure to make this special occasion memorable. Plan your Mother’s Day festivities ahead of time and schedule your reservation today!
Mother’s Day Activities
The most important part of Mother’s Day is spending quality time and celebrating the moms in our lives. When planning for this day, you may be wondering how you can make it memorable for both of you. Here are some ways you can celebrate:
- Busy moms need to take time for themselves. Treat your hard working mom to a spa day and let someone pamper her for a change.
- Writing a heartfelt card can help let mom know that she’s appreciated for all the sacrifices she’s made for you and your family over the years.
- Springtime is finally here, making it the perfect time to get back into the garden! Gardening allows you to spend quality time together while adding beauty to your home.
No matter what you and your family decide to do, there is no better way to end a fun-filled day than with a delicious dinner. Head over to our restaurant in Farmingdale to join us. Some of the delicious items on our menu include tapas, bruschetta, and brick oven flatbread pizzas.
We also offer an extensive selection of wines to pair with your delicious dinner. Try a wine flight for $18 or enjoy $20 off all of our wine bottles. Finish off your night by treating mom to one of our irresistible desserts:
- New York Cheesecake.
- Caramel Peanut Butter Pie.
- Salted Caramel Gelato Tartufo.
Make A Reservation!
No matter what you decide to do this Mother’s Day, the most important thing to do is make mom feel extra special. Our restaurant in Farmingdale offers a world-class selection of wine and beer and a show-stopping menu of globally inspired tapas and desserts. At Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro, our team is here to help you spoil mom with a delicious meal and wine. Lock in your plans today by contacting our team to make a reservation.