It’s nearly impossible to say no to brunch in Huntington, especially here at Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro! The endless variety and relaxed pace of brunch is a perfect excuse to get together with some of your friends or family and enjoy their company over a delicious meal! Continue reading below to discover our delightful fall brunch menu!
What is Brunch?
The word brunch is a portmanteau of the words breakfast and lunch. While this term has been around since the nineteenth century, brunch has undergone some delicious changes. This hybrid meal is perfect for those who wish to get together with friends and family and enjoy a combination of breakfast and lunch food! Come to Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro this weekend and try some decadent fall brunch in Huntington!
Our Fall Brunch Menu
Brunch in Huntington is the perfect excuse to spend time eating food you love with the people you love. With so many choices, you can enjoy both sweet and savory options in one meal! If you’re interested in letting loose this weekend, here are some of our bottomless brunch specials you can enjoy this fall:
- Apple Cider Mimosa – Sparkling champagne and apple cider chilled to perfection.
- Bellini – Sparkling champagne and peach liqueur with a subtle dash of lemon.
- Bloody Mary – Vodka and tomato juice with delicious spices and flavorings.
- Mimosa – Sparkling champagne and refreshing orange juice.
The only requirement for enjoying bottomless cocktails is that they must be purchased with food. However, this shouldn’t be an issue as our brunch menu is stacked with delicious sweet and savory options. Some of our brunch favorites include:
- Chicken & Waffles – Fried chicken served with golden brown waffles drizzled in sweet syrup, served with hot sauce on the side!
- Nelson’s Eggs Benedict – Chef Nelson’s outstanding take on classic eggs benedict. Crispy fried cheese topped with a perfectly poached egg and hollandaise sauce served with pan-seared Brussels sprouts and crispy prosciutto.
- Silver Dollar Short Stack – Golden silver dollar pancakes layered with cannoli cream and served with a raspberry drizzle.
Brunch in Huntington
This fall season, make Vintage Wine Bar and Bistro your go-to spot for brunch in Huntington! Our brunch menu will make your mouth water, and our various food options and bottomless specials will make for a memorable weekend day! Be sure to contact us today to learn more about our brunch menu and make a reservation!